7/10/2013

WISHLIST





Hello Lovelies!

Today I want to share with you some of my absolute favourite things that I'm dying to get, but unfortunately, my wallet won't let me!

1- Micheal Kors Golden Watch.
2- Urban Decay Naked Palate.
3- Micheal Kors Studded Black Bag (I really like MK!)
4- Real Techniques Make Up Brush (Did you know Pixiwoo created these?)
5- Benefit "They're Real" Mascara.
6- YSL Lipsticks (Many bloggers seem to have these so I want one too!)
7- Micheal Todd's Charcoal Face Mask (I blame Tanya Burr for this)
8- Nars Laguna Bronzer + Orgasm Blush.

Oh, how I wished I could buy all this stuff! Though, my birthday is just around the corner so you never know (; What would be on your wishlist? Lemme know in the comments below!

12 comments:

  1. That's a great wishlist, hope you get most of it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is so many items on your wishlist that i want too .. lol! Hope you get them all, just make sure you drop hints to your BF or family .. ;)

    Girls Talk... Fashion, Beauty, and Life!

    Daniela X❤X❤

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I've been dropping plenty of hints (; Hope we both manage to get at least some of the things! Thanks for commenting xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I need to get that NARS Blush and Bronzer duo ASAP!
    I followed you back on Bloglovin dear xo

    http://pulchritudinousbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the watch!

    S&R

    New Post!
    http://www.cattaildown.com/my-blog/2013/07/cosmetic-pouch-essentials.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I want the realtechnique brushes so badly too! I've got the they're real mascara and he's certainly worth buying! xxx

    sweetcurls.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Lauren! Samina- you're so lucky. I might buy it when my Maybelline mascara runs out! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gosh I could buy all of these too given the chance :D
    Lovely blog x
    http://melly-go-round.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope you get them! Great wishlist! x

    Http://yourteendiaries.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. lovely wishlist!! i want the lipsticks they look amazing! <3
    follow?
    http://stormia-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for commenting guys! And sure xx

    ReplyDelete