9/27/2013

LIFE UPDATE



Apologies for the serious lack of updates in this past month but the word 'busy' has to be an understatement to say the least! This month has been quite a reflective one for me as many changes have been made both in my life and for those around me. I feel that these changes (mainly positive) have allowed me to slowly grow as an individual where I am slowly starting to understand myself a little bit better, in terms of who I am and what I want to be. It's safe to say that I'm in a content place with my life right now.

Obviously, there is always room for more improvement and there are days when I'm feeling the blues but looking back at how things were a few months ago, I think I have definitely changed into a better person than I once was. I handle things differently now with much more optimism and I am realizing that sometimes, shit happens whether you like it or not so it's better to move on and make the most of any challenge/situation that life throws your way.

On a much lighter and less-philosophical note, this week I began university and so far I'm loving it! Despite the torturous, foundation-melting heat I have to deal with every morning, my lectures are quite interesting and have met some really nice people so far. Uni atmosphere is a lot different from college but I'm excited to start the three year journey in this phase of my life- so fingers crossed!

Sorry if this post made absolutely no sense whatsoever or turned into one of those classic rambling sessions. Also, apologies for the sporadic blogging lately lovelies. As the old saying goes, "sometimes life just gets in the way."


12 comments:

  1. Nice to hear where you are at and that you are well! Hope you enjoy your first year of university - Im sure you will! Chin up chick! xo

    www.britishbeautyaddict.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks love. Really means a lot! xx

      Delete
  2. Glad to hear you're enjoying Uni. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow Uni such a amazing opportunity hope it all works out well for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. All the best with uni, i'm loving the little birds as your header xx
    Much Love
    http://bohobun.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks babe! It was really important for me to find a header that was cute with a bit of a quirky edge! x

      Delete
  5. I agree, life sometimes is rubbish but it's nice to have something like uni to set your mind away from all that crap :) good luck!

    CharlotteHavs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly! Even if its for a little while (; x

      Delete
  6. I hope Uni continues to be an amazing experience for you!

    Jes | Naturally Jes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope so too! Thanks for commenting xx

      Delete
  7. Good to hear you're enjoying Uni!

    ReplyDelete