11/22/2014

MERUMAYA MELTING CLEANSING BALM

First time trying out this brand. First time experimenting with a cleansing balm. First time ever in my life I'm freaking satisfied with my skincare routine. I picked up this balm from John Lewis after reading tons of raving reviews about it. Not to mention the approval stamp by the one and only Caroline Hirons. I swear, I live by her skincare rules now! So, naturally, I had to give this product a whirl after hearing so many positive things. My thoughts, you may ask? Let's just say I'm on my second tube... 

I have so much love for Merumaya's Melting cleansing Balm. I tend to wipe my face first with Bioderma Sensibo H2O micellar solution and then use this balm as a second cleanse. It really breaks down every last traces of dirt and make up and leaves my skin looking super fresh and hydrated. I guess that's the main purpose of a cleansing balm; leaving your face feeling nourished and not so dry and stripped down. The cleanser contains sweet almond and Echium seed oils so it's not at all harsh for sensitive skins and would be perfect for those who are looking for something simple yet hydrating in these cold winter months. It is an oil-like rich formula which turns milky when you add water to it so you can either remove it with a damp flannel to give yourself a bit of an exfoliation or just wash it off the normal way. I think its a brilliant cheaper alternative of the beloved Emma Hardie Moringa balm as Merumaya only costs about £15! 

23 comments:

  1. This sounds great I'm a huge fan of cleansing balms! Thanks for sharing :)
    Ana Céline Labod

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cleansing balms are my new addiction! Defo thinking of trying out Clinique's take the day off balm next xx

      Delete
  2. Sounds really good and so affordable! I really want to try a cleansing balm :) x

    Jasmin Charlotte | UK Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its affordable and will last you for long time! xx

      Delete
  3. I'd love to try this as I've heard a lot of good things about the brand xx

    Gemma | missmakeupmagpie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a brilliant product. Many compare it to Emma Hardie! x

      Delete
  4. Sounds like a really good cleanser, definitely worth the £15!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've actually never heard of this product so it's great to hear you opinion on it, seems like its defo worth the money!

    Much love xxx
    CHRISTINANISTA.COM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just pop into John Lewis or any other cosmetic retailer store and have a browse! x

      Delete
  6. i love this too! it's always in my cleanser stash

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ps. if you want to, enter my christmas giveaway to win £660+ worth of beauty products! click here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you like it too! It's honestly improved my skin so much x

      Delete
  7. This sounds fab! I love cleansing balms x

    Josie’s Journal

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love smothering it all over my face after a long tiring day ha! x

      Delete
  8. I've never tried a cleansing balm before but would definitely be up for giving this one a go!

    www.saltandchic.com // UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is a great budget friendly introduction to cleansing balms then :)

      Delete
  9. I have never heard of this brand before or a melting cleansing balm so thanks for the review!! Very interesting and definitely something I want to try <3

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you! I heard of this brand through Caroline Hirons so I knew it would be really good and it truly was! You should defo give it a try x

      Delete
  10. I like Th Body Shop cleansing balm but this one sounds like a real bargain too.

    Emma & The Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll be sure to check out The Body Shop's too x

      Delete
  11. I've never heard of this sort of product before but it looks sooo nice. Don't you love it when you find something that works really well?!
    Flora et Fauna

    ReplyDelete
  12. I keep meaning to try this after Caroline recommended it, thanks for your review!

    Hanh x | hanhabelle

    ReplyDelete