12/04/2014

DOLCE & GABBANA: THE ONE








Hello Lovelies!

I thought I'd do this little post letting you all know about my favorite discovery from this month. First things first, I am very picky with my perfumes. I don't like anything too sickeningly sweet or overbearingly spicy. I tend to reach towards light floral-y, sensual fragrances and I think Dolce and Gabbana's The One suits me perfectly. I'm rubbish at explaining scents but I would like to describe this as something slightly musky, warm but still fresh and I can even detect a bit of a vanilla essence in it as well. 
For that reason, I definitely think it's the perfect winter fragrance. I just imagine the perfume smelling a lot nicer around these colder months than in the summer. Does that make me sound strange? I admit, it is quite pricey but you only need one or two spritz as the smell lingers on through out the whole day. It's very long lasting and I totally see myself repurchasing it again. Oh, and the packaging is so luxe! 

Have you ever tried this perfume? What's your favourite A/W winter scent? I'd love to hear your thoughts in the comments below! 


13 comments:

  1. The way you have described it, it sounds like it smells amazing!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I tried! Its a beautiful scent x

      Delete
  2. I've seen loads of hype surrounding the one and this was a great review! it looks gorgeous too x

    glad i found your blog, its lovely! followed x

    Wiyld - Find Beauty in Everything

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehe...after watching the inbetweeners movive I can't help saying "dolche and gabanta!"

    Beauty Soup

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this sounds amazing! I have never tried much designer perfumes before tbh and really need to!! My first designer perfumes are Flower Bomb and 212 Sexy and I love these <3

    www.krystelcouture.com | £100 Christmas Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have yet to take a whiff of Flower Bomb! Thanks for commenting xx

      Delete
  5. It sounds gorgeous! I tend to really love fragrances like these.

    Rhiannon Talks - Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. ahhh this looks well fancy, love it x

    ReplyDelete
  7. this perfume sounds amazing! I'll have to have a sniff next time I'm in debenhams! x


    I've got a mac lipstick giveaway on my blog if you want to take a look :)

    http://rachelcoco.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this perfume for men!

    Also the design of your whole blog is really pretty, girl! ♡
    I’m following you via gfc & look forward for your next post. You’re great – keep going! ♡
    Adoorablee.blogspot.com ♡

    ReplyDelete